Tuesday, November 6, 2012

CRAFTY CORNUCOPIA - It's "Button" Week!!

Hey everybody, I just wanted to remind you that the Crafty Cornucopia Challenge has started!!
Photobucket
  
This weeks theme is "Buttons", hosted by Dee at the CSI Project and Carrie over at My Favorite Finds
Visit either one of the above links for a little button inspiration.
Want to know a little bit more about the judges? 
They are Kadie at Seven Alive and Morena from Morena's Corner.  You can meet them and learn a little more about them HERE.  (If I were entering a challenge, I'd certainly want to know who the judges were and check out their blogs, maybe even show them a little comment love.  It's not a requirement....I'm just sayin'.) 
You can read more about the challenge where I posted about it HERE. 
So c'mon!  Get your craft on, get your buttons out and bring your "A" game to the Crafty Cornucopia Challenge.  You'll be linking up those projects at the CSI Project's Link Party starting Thursday @ 2a.m. through Friday @ 2p.m.  You could win some awesome prizes (not to mention some serious bragging rights)!!

8 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the wonderful ideas that people come up with. Megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited to play with buttons! This will be fun! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!

    ReplyDelete
  4. okay now I see what is done with buttons. Great projects!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a whole lot of creativity and inspiration! WONDERFUL!
    I am a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I'll be keeping an eye out, I'm hopeless with these things the pressure gets me and I can't think of anything!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so ready!!! Good thing I thought it was for last week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. How much fun!!! Buttons. I have to start thinking about that one...

    ReplyDelete