Friday, January 18, 2013

Inspiration Cafe - DIY Cake Plates and Pedestals

We are so happy to welcome Sherry of Thrift My House to the Cafe today!



Like so many of us, she is decorating her home on a budget and doing a wonderful job of it!  She's got such a fun DIY project to share at the Cafe today.


Look at all of these thrift store items she's giving new life to....


Click the link at the bottom of the Cafe and come see what Sherry's created out of all of this fun stuff!!

INSPIRATION CAFE - THRIFT MY HOUSE

3 comments:

  1. You always find the coolest things to post about! I'm heading to the Cafe now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. I am clicking now. I am sure it's going to be cute!!!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got back, what wonderful things she made! I love all of them, going to make some myself. Yep, this is a craft project I can actually do!

    ReplyDelete