Monday, September 15, 2014

CHARMED

Today I have the good fortune of being a guest over at Amy's blog, Stow and Tell U.  Stop over and check out these cute charms I made out of something you probably see all of the time and never really took notice of.
You can check them out by clicking HERE.  While you are there, spend some time cruising Amy's blog because she has some wonderful projects that are so inspiring.  Let me just show you a few of my faves....
Decoupage Paint Stick Magnets
Raw Hide Faux Leather Storage Boxes
So head on over and get to know Amy if you don't already!

13 comments:

  1. I love Amy! Popping over to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not met Amy so I was happy to go over and see your charms, but then I always knew you had charms!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything you do is amazing! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your charms, Danni, and that there's so many cute ways to use them!! Thank you for sharing on my blog today -Amy xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Amy! Heading over to say howdy ;).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very charming!!! Danni! Loved your guest post. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Danni,
    I love these and loved that you were featured over at Amy's. It was fun to find Amy's blog too.
    Have a great day.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was not aware of Amy's blog. This worked out great.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your charms are so cute! I like the look of the charm on the sign and plant jewelry, so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cool charms. I see you're taking a break. Sadness for us, but I don't blame you one bit. :)

    -andi

    ReplyDelete
  11. Are you still worried about quitting smoking? Try Advken Pod kit,Steam Crave Mod and Artery Adapter. There is no secondhand smoke and no impact on health. You can choose the nicotine content according to the schedule and the price is cheap and the quality is guaranteed.

    ReplyDelete